Tuesday, February 15, 2011

♥ A person was i missing ...

A word can i say out loud ?

even that i was not a nice person at all ...

wish that what is going to the end ...

The person Far from me ,

time is slower than me more than 12hours ...

erm ... i Missing him ...

Once we meet up at the bus ,

Once we go out together ...with some friends ..

Once we tall in phone ...

Once we sms ...

Once we finding answer in the BIBLE ...

Once i was a little girl ...

I wish that can over come again ...

at the bus , you just sit the next siter ..

in front of , behind ofme beside ...me is your fridens

you all just come to the placese to giving the share

i'm christian too .. but , i dont have that brave to do it ...

i falt that a sham ...

NOw ... doing things , coming out my mind always you smile...

thinking that ,what you doing...

wish that you beside me ...

for me ... i know that is hard to do ...

but i have to try,

Czo All Is once ....

LOVE


eden

这个时候,我真的不知道自己将有什么改变?

可能是放弃?

还是选择留念

人的心,是无法测透,

因为凡是都会有改变

我怀疑自己的决定

我怀疑自己的选择

因为你,我也选择在试一次。。。

就是因为你 / Just yoU Dear Dear

No comments:

赚钱吗?

http://www.emailcashpro.com